- The guestbook is properly online with a nice comment submission form that can handle submissions with some decent checks for quality and moderation features.
- Would be great if the support page for multiplayer would be updated for current systems. tried to set this up today and failed. possibly because i wanted to connect two pcs in local network? instructions for local network would be great. judging from forum entries made it work, it´s a pity that that doesn´t mean there are better instructions from people that managed.
- Still checking the forums and guestbook, so leave your messages and I'll reply!
- Was putting files in the cloud and stumbled upon my Kknd2 folder. Instantly brought back some good old memories. Out of curiosity wanted to check if the site was still alive. Great to see some things never die. Greetings to all the Kknd2 fans out there
- We are still about!
- You guys are THE BEST
- Esse jogo me traz muitas lembranças boas. Varias viradas de madrugada. Existe versão para android? Obrigado
- Thank you for keeping the website up. It means a lot.
- The guestbook is now accepting posts once more! Enjoy!
- i used to play this game on psx before, but now im playing the pc version that much more better than psx one. i love this game, i just want to play multiplayer with someone
- KKnD2 is since recently available on GOG.com.
- I still love this game. Dudes, pls, let's do something to have KKND2 on GOG, working on Win7
- I just started up playing this game again after forgetting its existence over the past 13 years.
Anyone want to play with me ?
! Send me your Hamachi =D
- Who want play with me ?
Hey kknd2 fans.
Damn, people still keep visting this site, it's unbelievable.
Thanks nahoo btw for keeping this site alive and kicking and for still improving it.
Wanted to check the facebook page below from someone but apparently it doesn't seem to work :s
Great people still love this rocking game \O/
- Wow im surprised people still play it, good on you! Now this is what games should be like really hope something can be sorted out for multiplayer no one plays on hamachi and would be awesome for a huge multiplayer mode with 8 players.
- We want KKND 3 This page is so great!!
- the wallpapers and posters dont work anymore?
- to play online join facebook page
does some one knows the rules of 1 on 1 matches of kknd2 , for ex.
game speed 10 , no sell base in first 5 min. of the game , no give fire on the virgin oil , so , can some one tell me his , i dont play more 2 on 2 , 3 on 3 ,(FFG) for fun game, german shits ,just 1 on 1 , who is better that is all
- what time, what day? and i will be there
- add faccebook, add msn, lets play
I've fixed the forum. You can now register and post your multiplayer requests there.
Also, KKND 2 Clan is functioning well. Added Skype/Facebook links.
Wanna play tonight?