my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » KKnD Xtreme

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKnD Xtreme
Trail
Member # 246

Rate Member

posted January 22, 2007 12:49     Profile for Trail     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey i cant play kknd xtreme multiplayer with my friend since no of the multiplayer option works, I cant click the IPX button and the 2 others just dont work or i dont know how they work, Please id need some help
Posts: 9 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2007 14:01     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What version of KKND 2 do you have? Did you check the "support" section of this website?

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
DarkNinja23
Member # 295

Rate Member

posted February 06, 2007 11:23     Profile for DarkNinja23     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hes talking about KKND Xtreme, not KKND2, read the title and what he says fully... i got the same problem on KKND Xtreme with IPX, the other 2 options, when i go on to them and click connect, just have black box's and stuff.. all options can be set up somehow but cant see what to put in there

So no support for the gr8 KKND Xtreme then -.-

--------------------

PWNAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE
Survivors PWN ALL...

Posts: 18 | From: a hidden outpost in the middile of another game for some random reson.. | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Trail
Member # 246

Rate Member

posted February 19, 2007 16:43     Profile for Trail     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do u make ur IPX Work, I install the IPX Protocoll but still im unable to find my partners game and hes unable to find mine

[ February 19, 2007: Message edited by: Trail ]

Posts: 9 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2007 13:04     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't read the title. With KKND Xtreme, I have never connected to another computer with multiplayer. However, I did use KKND with TCP/IP to play over a dial-up connection in early 1998.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04