my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » More Multiplayer Maps!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Multiplayer Maps!!!
Matthew Campbell
Member # 63

Rate Member

posted January 22, 2003 08:14     Profile for Matthew Campbell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello everbody! Me and a couple of friends are getting pretty bored with the multiplayer maps that have been out. On an average, we play 15 hrs. a week in multiplayer. It is pretty cool playing on xtreme with 4 other people. Everyone is getting bored of it. Is there anyone out there that can make some multiplayer maps? Not to open of course...
Posts: 19 | From: Valdese, North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2003 10:06     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please correct me if I am wrong, but the KME does not allow for working Multiplay maps to be created. These maps appear to crash when used.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matthew Campbell
Member # 63

Rate Member

posted January 23, 2003 20:01     Profile for Matthew Campbell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was refering to the default maps aswell as the 4 add-on multiplayer maps from the download section at kknd2.com Those are the maps I was referring to. Those were pretty good but they are old. I was hoping someone would make some multiplayer maps instead of single player maps.

[ January 23, 2003: Message edited by: Matthew Campbell ]

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2003 21:27     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is what I meant to say in the previous post. KME, the mission editor, cannot create working Multiplayer maps for KKND2.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matthew Campbell
Member # 63

Rate Member

posted January 24, 2003 21:37     Profile for Matthew Campbell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woh, I didn't know that. That stinks bad. Hmmm, well.... Can peeps still play multiplayer online?

--------------------

"I am the Alpha and the Omega"

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04