my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » Who to play Multiplayer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who to play Multiplayer
Schacal
Member # 36

Rate Member

posted June 07, 2002 04:27     Profile for Schacal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can Some on explane me who I can play multiplayer in the Internet ???
I only play Singleplayer or about LAN and I donīt know woh it works abou internet !!!

Schacal

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 07, 2002 09:34     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you have ICQ or AOL Instant Messenger? It would be easier if I could explain to you there. If not I'll explain here the best that I can.

First of all, depending on what version of the game you have, you have to dowload the KKND2 ____ Patch (the version of your game goes in the ___). This fixes problems with multiplayer and so on. You can find these patches in the section called Downloads. When you download it, you must then unzip/install it right into your KKND2 game file making sure that it overwrites anything it needs to. Now for the easy part. Meet up with a person (or people) and choose who will host. The host would start up KKND2 then go into multiplayer. Choose the TCP/IP option while making sure you have a name for yourself and then click host. Your server has now started. The person who is hosting will give the other people his/her IP address and just wait for them to connect. If you are not hosting then just ask for the host's IP address then go into Multiplayer, then click on TCP/IP and click Join. Type in the IP address and press OK. A new screen will come up and will list the game. Click on the game and press connect.

Note: To find out what your IP address is; Click Start then go to Run, then type in winipcfg. This is only neccessary if you are hosting a game. If you are just going to join the game, you only need the host's IP address.

Schacal
Member # 36

Rate Member

posted June 07, 2002 11:00     Profile for Schacal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I have ICQ : 101687862

Please add me and writte into the authurisation : KKND 2
and I know how it si !!!!

Schacal

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 07, 2002 11:16     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I've done so. I'm messaging you but you're not responding.

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04