my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » KKND Xtreme Multiplayer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND Xtreme Multiplayer
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted May 27, 2002 17:48     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody who has KKND Xtreme, lets try to play a multiplayer game. The only program I know of that will let you play IPX games over the Internet is Kali. I've gotten it to work at least once, But I didn't have anyone to play with cause my roomates were gone. But it does work.

I've tried MSN Zone, but it doesn't work, or I can't get thier IPX emulator thingy to work.

[ May 27, 2002: Message edited by: BennyBarrageCraft ]

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted May 29, 2002 12:04     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need the game first....

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 29, 2002 19:16     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
check out the download section (thank you DORKAS)

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 29, 2002 19:20     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But u cant play it online, it supports only the IPX protocoll (LAN only)

--------------------

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted May 30, 2002 02:06     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kali fools your computer by making it think its using IPX when its actually using TCP/IP while Kali is running. That way, you can play any IPX game over a LAN that doesn't have IPX, or Internet.

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 30, 2002 12:43     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate Kali (too much functions)
But i ve found anotherprogram "Kahn"

http://www.kahncentral.net

download Kahn and also the IP changer (they ve changed the IP of the Host server, otherwise Kahn cant connect anymore)

then just connect to a server (all KKNDXtreme palyers have to connect to the same one) and open, or join a IPX game.........I am waiting for players... who wants to play KKND Xtreme with me?

--------------------

freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted May 30, 2002 13:42     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need the game first...

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 30, 2002 16:32     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I need the game first!

quote:
check out the download section (thank you DORKAS)

You can find the download section on the left :-)

and u should also download the seperate mp3s (they are missing), and listen to them, while u play the game

--------------------

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted May 30, 2002 21:58     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lets all play.... but it's limited to 6 players

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2002 13:08     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How often did we play KKND2 with mor than 6 players?, And we could also try if KKND2 works better with Kahn over IPX

--------------------

freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2002 13:48     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NoNOnO I need to BUY the game...

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2002 15:31     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
perhaps u are lucky an find it in ebay or something, u wont be able to buy it on normal stores,

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04