my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Community Made KKND?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Community Made KKND?
PunchPudding
Member # 315

Rate Member

posted April 22, 2006 01:35     Profile for PunchPudding     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I know there isn't that much of a community around here but there does seem to be a desire to produce something new from the KKND universe. Inspired by the Duke Nukem 3D High Resolution Pack, where the community is pitching together and are updating textures and models in the game, I thought maybe it would be fun to do the same with KKND.

One possibility is the open source Stratagus engine for 2d RTS's . 2d, i feel, is more fitting the KKND style and also much easier for all members of the community to contribute (maybe as simple as opening up mspaint/gimp to get one unit done). Have a look at it!

BoffinbraiN
Member # 261

Rate Member

posted May 17, 2006 16:36     Profile for BoffinbraiN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a look at it, but it's way beyond my scope! However, if you're determined enough and find others to help you with the project, I can easily do all kinds of 2D sprites for you.
Posts: 35 | From: England, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04