my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Mad Rants   » Can't play for some time

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can't play for some time
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2002 10:04     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cause of one bad grade in maths, my fucking parents decided to take away my computer.
They say that i spend too much time on playing games. Seems like i have to search a job and rent an own flat, or learn more.
I'm in a very very bad mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 11:50     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah jeez...I know how you feel. I used to get in trouble back in high school, not for bad grades, but for really spending too much time on the computer.-Well there was spanish...

Gradually get on it without permission, little bits at a time. 5min. checking email here. Defraging harddrive there.
Playing a quick round of Solitare....
After a while they either won't give a wall-eyed shit or they'll give in.
That always worked for me.

Or you could chain yourself to the chassis and refuse to get off of it till you get it back. Never tried that but I'm sure it would've worked.

Or steal IDE cable off their HDD so everyone has to use your computer. hehehe.....

Or hide your computer underneath the bathroom sink and go in there for hours at a time... then they hear "Oh yeah....Oh yeah....get some!!! Bring it on bitch!! Take it take it!"(playing KKND) coming from the bathroom and they get worried your doing something in their.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04