my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » I CAN DO IT

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I CAN DO IT
kilakoala
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2002 20:43     Profile for kilakoala     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well guys, we need to figure out how to play with ADSL, i neeed my IP and that crap fixed just like Der, i have the comp to do it probably, AMD Athlon 1200 t-bird, ge-force 2 ultra, 512 megs of ram, i think i could handle a KKND2 game, hehe, so someone figure out the multiplayer with DSL thing plz, i want to play more, more more more, hehe.

-kilakoala

Posts: 13 | From: CO, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2002 15:28     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Would itbe possible to make some short multiplayer diaries with screenshots?

This should get more people interested and do the Clan no end of good.

Thanks!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2002 16:23     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmh, a friend of mine (i m sure he will join the forum) also has DSL with a router. And he had the same problem. He was neither able to join a BattleCom session nor to create one. (like me too) We were also not able to get the realtime-log-files from our cs server. Although we had disabled the integrated firewall. Last week he discovered an misterious option in the firewall of his router called >DMZ<
(DeMilitarized Zone) He said that this option assigns some other ports if a program wants to connect to a forbidden one ( i dont know why there are still ports forbidden if i disable the firewall?) And now he can receive the server logs, and join a BattleCom session, but still can't create one. That's because BC wants to verify something i don't know but it only gets his intern IP. I hope he will arrive at this forum soon, (he also played kknd a long time ago, and i was able to persuade him to play again). He could describe it better than me. I can't test it with my router jet because i don't have the password. And my distrustful father, is at work during the week :-(((

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
HM
Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2002 11:21     Profile for HM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh jea i posted it in the wrong thread i think

i can join a battlecom session without problems but i cant create one .. in a large german router-forum they also don't know how to
but today i tried to create a gamevoice session and it worked... i hope we can fix that problem(s) with DSL 'cause playing with a 56k modem is very laggy and costs too much for poor KKnD players ..

--------------------

-.,;=I don't know -- It wasn't me=;,.-

Posts: 6 | From: Pfronten / Germany | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 11, 2002 10:06     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kila, where is the ISO?

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kilakoala
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 12, 2002 15:54     Profile for kilakoala     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well nahoo, the ISO is on my hardrive, heh, i've tryed to upload it a few times, and it keeps stopping at about half-way and disconnecting, i'm going to try again right now, i will ICQ you when it is up on the ftp.

-kilakoala

Posts: 13 | From: CO, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04