my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » hardcore match tomorrow 9.December?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hardcore match tomorrow 9.December?
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 17:08     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, i ve installed the update, and now, there is a new button "direct play". I think it works now.
what about a match tomorrow?
Of course with one of the new maps?

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 17:53     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes yes, lets play for sure

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 20:37     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 23:23     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You actually got the patch to work?! That's not fair! When I install the patch (or another KKND2.exe file) the program fails to load and crashes after a split second.

Is this the patch that you've posted onto KKND2 Clan?

If so, I'll give it a go and hopefully it will actually work this time!

Oh yeah, perhaps some of this nice images could go onto the "Screens" pages. BennyBarrageCraft/KKNDMaster: just use the existing code to add new images, the popup size can change if necessary.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2001 09:42     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no, i havent posted anything onto the kknd2clan. You can find the english update here, i put the all to kknd.hotmagma.com/dlh But i guess, you have this one already. And i wouldn't add my counter-strike motto
R U S H K I L L 'n' D E S T R O Y to the screens section. I just took a screen from the video.

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2001 09:51     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
same time like the last time?
8:00pm my time,
7:00pm Nahoo's time,
1:00pm Bennies time,
11:00am KKNDmaster's time,

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2001 13:58     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
okay my ip address is 216.86.197.14 if you are one of those people there and that is your time there then check that ip address in kknd 2 for a host.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 16:10     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, i think my DSL router is the problem. it gives me a intern ip, and a firewall is also integrated (but i thought i had disabld it)
But i could try if it works with my old 56K modem. if somebody has time to test it with me please inform me so i can install it.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04