my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » Me and my mates want new maps for multiplayer.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me and my mates want new maps for multiplayer.
Krushiin
Member # 11

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2001 06:36     Profile for Krushiin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you make and use multiplayer maps? I would like to download some new maps - perhaps using a different tileset to the original ones. Can anyone tell me where to find them?

--------------------

Wassa madda?? Girlfriend got Missile Crabs??

Posts: 1 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 12:00     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, i also want to play custom maps, but the editor is too bugy. at the moment, we are trying to get some files from . [URL=www.dlh.net ]DLH[/URL], but they don't have enough mirrors

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 14:11     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can download several of the extra missions from the downloads section. BennyBarrageCraft is working on two new tilesets, Urban and Highland.

My custom missions can be found in the Missions section.

Der Bezwinger, where are these downloads?

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2001 15:30     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
which downloads? the ones from DLH?
They are here in the pc patches section under the letter k
You know they have not enough mirrors...
But like i said in the general forum i was able to download some stuff you can find it here

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04