next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » New KKND2 Clan

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New KKND2 Clan
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2001 00:58     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am looking forward to the new KKND 2 Clan. I would really like to see this in PHP as KKND Master suggested. Has anyone else any comments to add?

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2001 08:47     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
isn't the old good enough?¿?

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2001 17:14     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not really, at the moment its pretty cumbersome. The site needs to be run of a database, that's its destiny.

You'll still be running the show, but it will be easier to do. The current members still need adding. I'll post more of these to you soon. Make sure that the ICQ flowers work (image, alt text and link).

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2001 00:06     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am not promising anything, he might not be able to it.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2001 09:23     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i ve found the error. the link was ...onlinw..
Now the flowers are working again.
@Nahoo The webmaster of DLH wants to know, how much traffic your server can have.

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2001 11:44     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can use up to 2GB/month data transfer and up to 300MB in the KKND 2 Clan. The same applies to this site. Stats for Planet KKND 2 are available here.

If you need anything else, just ask.

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2001 14:11     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another KKND Clan (original)...
http://magyarkknd.clanpages.com/hirek.htm

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2001 18:31     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey noah he doesn't sound really positive but maybe if you offer some free space then he will do the clan thing and maybe a few other php projects I will contact him.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2001 10:07     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What language is this? Look, they also like playing half-life or any mod, and you can download their logo (pldecal.wad)

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2001 12:49     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course I'll give your friend some free webspace. That's not a problem, same applies to you, Der Bezwinger, for work on the Clan just tell me what you subdomain want.

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2001 15:16     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't i just edit the clan page with the current sub domain? and for my clan: we have already our own domain, but can't i use some space of the KKND site for a small cs-map archives just for a few custom maps we are running on our server?

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2001 18:22     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey nahoo great news he says he will do it but he needs to know specifics like what kind of server you have and if php is installed and that kind of lovliness and anything you can think is useful. email me on the hotmail email please.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2001 19:15     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Creating new subdomains ain't hard. Please just tell me what ya want and I'll sort it. I have two dedicated servers now, so its really no problem at all!

I'll ICQ you the details on mySQL for your friend. Should be OK. I would like to talk to him 1-1 about it before he starts though.

Thanks!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2001 01:26     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhm he is my uncle and he is slovakian. He knows little english. (well not enough for conversation anyway) but just tell me the details and then we can get working.
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2001 12:50     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kknd.hotmagma.com?

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2001 17:56     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
?
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2001 20:36     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah sure no problem. I'll ICQ you the account details.

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2001 05:50     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Subdomain is now sorted.

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2001 10:13     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, i ve added all the new members, but i count less than 305. Please check if 269 is the rigt number. Do you know, why all the links of the ICQ flowers were wrong? (.../onloine?icq=...).

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04