my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Multiplayer   » Multiplayer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Multiplayer
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2001 12:44     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We should compile the list of email addresses on the KKND clan site, and then email all of the members and give them a wake-up call telling them to come and visit.

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: BennyBarrageCraft ]

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2001 13:53     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good I idea.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2001 14:18     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I have given that thought. In fact, I have been waiting to do a complete emailing of everyone in the KKND2 Clan ever since I started it, 2 years ago.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2001 14:25     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lets wait until there is some more content on this site before I start emailing people. All the sections need to be completed, each one with plenty of content. I am gonna add to the Download section and touch up other pages today.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2001 16:16     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice downloads.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2001 16:29     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how can i use the tile sets in the download center? Cut out the parts of the .tga and save them as bmp?

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2001 17:19     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't have yourself work on that benjamin "the barrage craft" smith is working on making those into kp files. But I have a little experiment right now and I will report the results to the multiplayer forum.
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2001 11:15     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow, a lot of work, hey benni, can i help you?

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2001 11:38     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, thats ok. I got it under control.
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 01:02     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm going to have to crawl down in an abandoned Survivor bunker and stay there while the Evil College Evolved pound on the hatch with their Algebraic and Essay-ish weapons. I'll have to sit through hours of them scratching their mutated digits too the bone, keep ing myself busy with mandatory raw HTMLing. No, I won't get to use my trusty sidearm, 'ol Frontpage 2K. I'll have to use my own Symmetric hands.
Damn those Evolved!

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 09:31     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe bad day at school today huh?

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04