my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Map Editing   » NEW TILESET READY FOR DOWNLOAD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW TILESET READY FOR DOWNLOAD
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted June 14, 2002 11:02     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The new tileset which I have created is located at http://peedee.kknd2.com/graphics/waterfront.kp
The palette which was utilized to make sure all the tilesets are compatible is also located there. Have fun.
This is not the same upload as yesterday. My ftp software had uploaded yesterdays .kp file as a text file. I corrected it last night and it now downloads correctly and I was able to get KME to load it correctly.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Posts: 86 | From: Turlock, California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 15:15     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thx

--------------------

i don't what weapons they will use for wolrd war III, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
(Albert Einstein)

Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 19:54     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An easy way around this FTP problem would be to compress the KP file as a ZIP file. Once this is done the FTP client should know how to handle the file and the file can contain more than one compressed file too... All round, the best option for downloads.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 00:14     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, has anyone been able to utilize the new tileset yet? Are they workable or are there errors? Need to know asap. Thanks.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 10:31     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not many people feel like working on it because it is incomplete. Myself included.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 14:58     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I am sure it will all come together once the first new maps are released.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 18:03     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have asked if anyone was having any problems, the only one who replied was kkndmaster indicating not enough different tiles in tileset. I will put together all tiles I have made and upload them but that probably won't be until next week as I am going with my husband while he rock climbs at Yosemite Valley this weekend. I was able to utilize that tileset and make small maps and was just wondering if anyone else liked the tiles. Guess noone wants to bother to respond. I have never attempted anything like this before and would appreciate any comments so I know what I need to look for while creating them. It is not a fast and easy, it is quite time consuming.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 19:52     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm peedee well the only problem seems to be that my kme doesn't work on my computer. But that is not really your fault. So uhm you have a husband well I guess I can rightfully assume that you are a female. Well anyways that doesn't mean anything but you have to admit that there are a lot less girls in the gaming world than there are guys. And a female kknd 2 plater is just a rarity to be honest. And I am not trying to be mean but I just have to point it out.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 10:57     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am 51 years old will be 52 on Oct. 3 and have been a gamer since my very first computer back in the early 80's. I know I am a rarity and I used to play under a man's name as noone would play if I used a woman's name. No offense taken. I also am self-taught on the graphics, etc., and just really wanted to know if the tiles looked okay when utilized. They did on my map but I don't have the know all to do all the other stuff for the maps.
I just love computers and playing with graphics and software. I also have a digital camera and take lots of pictures of my pets and granddaughters and post them on websites I have.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 12:10     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how old is your husband peedee?
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 19:10     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He was born Aug. 9, 1958. We have been together since September 1993.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04