my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Just some small help, pls

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just some small help, pls
PurEviL
Member # 101

Rate Member

posted September 25, 2003 10:34     Profile for PurEviL     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm tryin to play with a firend over TCP/IP, but if i create, my game doesn't show up to him, and if he creates, his game doesn't show up to him.

We are both certain that our IPs are the right ones... are we typing the IP correctly ?

like when i try join i type his IP like xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Do we have to type ports as ':xxxx' at the end ?

Posts: 2 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
PurEviL
Member # 101

Rate Member

posted September 25, 2003 10:36     Profile for PurEviL     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
err.. i ment that if i create, my game doesn't show up to him, and if he creates, his game doesn't show up to me.
Posts: 2 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aos
Member # 110

posted October 24, 2003 23:08     Profile for Aos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you play on LAN. You don't need to type xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx . You can leave blank and click ok then It will find host'game automatically.

--------------------

Aos

Posts: 2 | From: Thai | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
master
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted October 25, 2003 01:23     Profile for master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi man:
1.- if LAN USE IP/IPX
2.- IF PLAY IN INTERNET USE TCP/IP
2.1 HOST NO PROBLEM
2.2 JOIN USE XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
2.3 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX = IP FROM HOST

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted October 25, 2003 15:41     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know what the problem is. You guys gotta download the patch for the game. When the game was released, there was an error in the multiplayer game thing. You can download the patch at this site. I think you have to donate some money or something like that now though. IM me. Ven288
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 19:28     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The patch works for all versions of KKND 2, except the UK versions. Make sure you have updated your version so that the multiplayer game runs smoothly. If you have the same UK version, there should be no problems.

Please donate towards the downloads as the KKND related downloads are costing me to keep them online. Do not share your login details for access as your account will be closed. The amount is very small and worth the large number of downloads available here and at http://nahoo.net/downloads

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kknd master
Member # 119

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 14:44     Profile for kknd master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi i have kknd2 but the cd is to scratched so i can not install it (its data 1.cab that causes the problem) do anyone know where can i download a new file?

--------------------

5 Newest matches on KKND2 -
-----------------------------------
*Havn't played anyone in a LONG time*

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2003 10:19     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I have this file. Please ICQ or email me.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04