my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Survivors Go home

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Survivors Go home
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 02, 2003 15:38     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello friends, I am talking right now of one of the two series nine final missions. The series 9 vs. survivor Hq mission to be exact. Also it is the mission which is probably the single most hardest mission out of all the levels in the game. I can imagine myself writing a walkthrough for this mission where I would start it off with the words, "If you had a bad day, don't play this level, because your day will only get worse". So if anyone here ever won this mission please tell me, because I hate to admit it but I never won this level and it is starting to piss me off.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 06, 2003 19:40     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I won this mission after a few restarts. Its always the first few minutes that are vital, the rest of it is a matter of time. I am sure the Strategies section covers this mission...

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04