my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » where is everyone? and wat is happenening bout kknd3???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: where is everyone? and wat is happenening bout kknd3???
Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 22:01     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey is anyone here? well, da moderators should be, they they should know da answers. um, where is everyone, i know i havent been here for ages, but i thought this place would of been buzzing wiv activity coz da kknd3 talk?
and wat is happening wiv kknd3? i havent heard ne ting in ages. have we been told no? or is it jus not happening? or is it happenin?

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 08:23     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
464 signatures now on the petition. Not bad!
I am still not sure that KKND 3 will be taken seriously by IMH as they have moved onto Playstation games and are now focusing on non-strategy games. They see this is a good thing, moving away from the KKND series and onto new types of gaming. It will take quite a lot of persuading to gt them to consider making a sequel.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2003 21:21     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, so they may of turned away from RTS, lik kknd, but do any of use kknd'ers, have da skills, or do any of our friends have da skills to make a considerable attempt of making kknd 3? if we can make lik a demo level of kknd3, as wat we want, they may b impressed, n go ahead with it. a petition is a great thing, but they may wanna c how serious we are, by giving them a sample level, or sumting.

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
gordis
Member # 76

posted March 14, 2003 21:03     Profile for gordis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey I can't play my KKND because I have
Windows XP and the game just dont work. What can I do.
Help me please

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted March 25, 2003 13:30     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
long time no see guys huh?
i'm still buggin em about kknd3, i hope it gets made..i might be comin back soon ^-^

--------------------

...eh?

Posts: 20 | From: if you knew, i'd have to kill you :p | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matthew Campbell
Member # 63

Rate Member

posted March 30, 2003 10:00     Profile for Matthew Campbell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I highly doubt we could get creators of KKND to make it a trilogy. The KKND community is not what it used to be anymore. The petitions is a great idea that I signed for. Might aswell give anything a shot.

--------------------

"I am the Alpha and the Omega"

Posts: 19 | From: Valdese, North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04