my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » All Gaming Banned in Greece

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All Gaming Banned in Greece
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted September 02, 2002 02:51     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
check this out, and sign a petition for any Greek KKNDer's out there..

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 14:37     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope that the new chancellor in Germany (elections are in 2 weeks)
wont act like ther greek gouvernement.
U all know the massacre in a school in Erfurt.
There were discussions like that in the media, (they wanted to prescind from their own late-night movies, i think, so they wrote stupid things like this. If u can understand german, read it, its so crazy Pressespiegel
for those who cant, here some points.
They all say, that CS (reportedly the assasin played it) is inexed. but there was only a request running, and 1 month later an independed organisation decided not to index it.
the media also said, that the crazy guy trained to kill people with cs, and, it sounds like a joke, reloading the pumpgun in cs makes the player feel like masturbating.
Of course the main intention is to kill schoolgirls with headshots.

AND THE PEOLPE BELIEVE THIS CRAP

And the candidate of the CSU
(Christlich Soziale Union, not that difficult to translate i suppose) promised to remove all these Killergames and Killervideos. I am sure that he hasnt even played pacman, but he will become Bundeskanzler

And another funny thing.
The developers of GTA3 decided to remove some features for each country so that it will remain legal.
In the American version u cant see fucking scenes in the cars (with prostitutes to refresh Health points), But the people on the road scream and bleed when u run them over.
In the German version, they dont cry and bleed, but u can see how they fuck.

ISN'T IT A CRAZY WORLD?¿?¿?

[ September 05, 2002: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted September 05, 2002 17:24     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, thats just screwed up...i happen to have gta3 also, and that's weird about what you said...people are so messed up and somehow confuse games and reality as one...O_o
........crackheads.......

--------------------

...eh?

Posts: 20 | From: if you knew, i'd have to kill you :p | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 22:28     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah the people bleed and hop around on one leg and scream, but when you pick up a hooker and then park in an alley, they just stay in the car seats and the car starts rocking back and forth.. hehe.....

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted September 06, 2002 09:27     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
or have u ever seen a film called faces of death? (Gesichter des Todes)
Its more a nasty documentation serie, and i didnt watch the whole movie. it showed a dead body without a head but with abdominal wounds, but the genitals were consciously blurred. a typical american poduction in my point of view.

--------------------

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted September 06, 2002 21:14     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah theres a bunch of those including a man jumping out of a building, a japanese soccer game where a fan kicks another fan in the back of the head, another one where a woman gets shot in the head, but it looks too fake.... and theres one where these african tribal looking guys execute anoter tribal looking guy with an AK47, theres another one that shows a little 5-6 year old boy/girl? getting plowed over by a freight train an theres another where an american wrestler breaks his leg at the shins... some of that stuff is really gross.... theres a bunch more that you can get from Kazaa or morpheus

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted September 07, 2002 10:57     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ääääääh, i dont want to see more.
i just wanted to show the differences in moral and conventions in different countries

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04