my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » HELP ME

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP ME
MYT
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted July 17, 2002 12:01     Profile for MYT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cant find kknd2 anywhere. all i have is the demo, it rules. I really want the full version. Does anyone know where i can find it?
cheers
~MYT

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2002 13:36     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check out the "Buy" icon on the left hand sidebar.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Posts: 86 | From: Turlock, California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 18, 2002 09:57     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why do people keep on asking the same question? I think I'll post something on the main page...

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted July 18, 2002 12:01     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well said

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted July 18, 2002 19:32     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'll be offering a free full download of KKND2. So all answered will be solved. Naw, just kidding. lol
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted July 19, 2002 17:05     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know why nobody wants to buy here...they don't trust the stores, and believe, since yesterday i also stopped trusting internet stores...
here is the story: i was looking for some blue lights for my mobile phone, i found something at www.blue-backlights.de after looking around i ordered 18 orange backlights, for 13, 84 € (~6€ for the lights, the rest for the transport from germany to austria) WHEN THEY ARRIVED I SUDDENLY HAD TO PAY 19, 84 €!!!! (THAT WAS 5 € TO MUCH) unfortunaly my didn't about the price and so she payd it....at home i told her that this was to much, when she tried to get her money back, they told her that the price of 19, 84 was not correct, THEY SAID THAT WERE 10 € TO LESS, THEY WANTED 29, 84 € !!!! thats fraud, they want 7 € for the lights, and 23 € for bringing them!!!!!!

Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted July 19, 2002 18:05     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, when I ordered KKND2 I used my credit card. The price was $12.95 + $4 S/H. So the total was $16.95. Not bad. And I got the game in 3 days after my order. So I still trust the stores. lol But I won't order just from anywhere. I haven't had any problems with any of my online transactions.
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted August 21, 2002 15:18     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got mine a few days ago from ebay, some software place in philly(great deals software) was sellin it on ebay for $9.95, of course there was $5 s\h but it got their in a few days, considering i live relatively close to them, also it seemed they had a lot more krossfires for sale, so if u or anyone still wants it they might have some left

--------------------

...eh?

Posts: 20 | From: if you knew, i'd have to kill you :p | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted August 21, 2002 19:09     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I also got mine from GreatDealsSoftware. But mine was $16.95 ($12.95 + $4 S/H). I guess mine cost more because I ordered mine directly from the company while yours went through ebay.
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted August 21, 2002 20:09     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, i bid on it with the starting price at $9.95 and i got the only bid, but the buy it now price was 12.95 so that might have to do with it somehow

--------------------

...eh?

Posts: 20 | From: if you knew, i'd have to kill you :p | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mad_Max
Member # 61

Rate Member

posted November 12, 2002 10:31     Profile for Mad_Max     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All i had, trying to buy KKND 2 Krosssfire, was GAME NOT FOUND !
even at INFOGRAMES, nothing was possible...

So if someone could tell me where to get the PC version (even an ISO) ...

--------------------

Krush Kill 'n' Destroy ... but virtualy that would kill no one (hehe) :cool:

Posts: 11 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2002 16:28     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's wrong with the shops and auctions links on the "Buy KKND2" section?

Please list any links that you have problems with.

--------------------

Mad_Max
Member # 61

Rate Member

posted November 15, 2002 23:19     Profile for Mad_Max     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nahoo:
What's wrong with the shops and auctions links on the "Buy KKND2" section?

Please list any links that you have problems with.

This is not really a link problem, this is a store stock problem !
Even at Melbourne House's , no link is available to reach KKND 's stuff

--------------------

Krush Kill 'n' Destroy ... but virtualy that would kill no one (hehe) :cool:

Posts: 11 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2002 20:42     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It appears that all the stores stock the game and the auction links also work OK.

IMH does not support the game any more and no longer continue updating or even hosting their original site. Please check out: www.kknd2.com for the old sites (resurrected by me).

What else can I say?

--------------------

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2002 17:34     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
some people have to be spoon fed

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04