my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » HEY EVERYONE!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY EVERYONE!
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 12:12     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
check out the literature section
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 13:17     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please could you post this news on the main page. You should ahve the details.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 17:22     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
noah I have the details put personally I would prefer not to and only the faithful members of the forum would be aware of the kknd 3 document.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 07:53     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, fair enough. Please could you post some general news there anyway. Its about time some updates occured on the main page.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 13:31     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well sure thing
Sur5or
Member # 41

Rate Member

posted July 12, 2002 16:30     Profile for Sur5or     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I've been to the literature and read a little thing about the KKnD3 Back with a vengeance. So if I understand well, the survivors gone into space with big armies. I haven't read everything yet, but what I think it could be or is a possibility; the series 9 tracked them down and chased them into space and evolved was defeated back then. In the space, another army was located, which has to be a team #3. Kind of aliens or something. I will read the rest of the literature soon so this is just something about what I think it could be, or what could maybe be cool.... Som1 tell me what you think about this please?
Posts: 11 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sur5or
Member # 41

Rate Member

posted July 12, 2002 17:31     Profile for Sur5or     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, now I've read almost everything of all there is. This is really great. So, this is all oficial stuff? Is there a release date already? Because this is really the first I've heard about KKnD. After my KKnD2 CD stopped working, I wasn't searching for anything, playing counterstrike, you know... so I lost it all. But know I'm back with all you ready to play the next KKnD. KKnD FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(By the way, did I already told you this is a great site?) :P about 4 times or something

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted July 14, 2002 12:44     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its not official stuff. KKNDMaster just wrote down his ideas for a sequel, but melbourne house wont release a kknd3 cause there are too much Real Time Strategy competitors

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sur5or
Member # 41

Rate Member

posted July 15, 2002 14:07     Profile for Sur5or     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ohh, now I get it. this is really too bad. KKnD rulezzzz !!!
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2002 15:02     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kknd rulez!! thats right, but try to tell this melbourne house, i think they haven't checked it yet....
Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted July 15, 2002 20:02     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, that story line and stats are OK. But my storyline would be better. With scarier names like the WidowMaker and so on. Some of your ideas Melbourne House already explored. Like the ARROW Turret for the Evolved. In the demo of KKND2 instead of The Worm the Evovled had an Arrow Turret. But Melbourne ended up taking it out. Also, the KKND3 should not be so "cartoony" looking. The demo wasn't as cartoony looking. Basically though your story is good so I won't do a complete remake of yours. I'll just add a different story and more specs like automatic changing weather and so on. It will be awhile though. See you soon though. lol
Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted July 23, 2002 00:10     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well firstly, i think kkndmaster's story is gr8! i couldnt think of sumtin lik dat coz i nevr a da time.
but also i was thinkin, if ne of u pplz hav reeeal good programming skills, hav u eva thought of makin a kknd2 mod. lik kknd2 wiv da items n so on from kknd 3, jus 2 c how it looks? lik it doesnt hav 2 b official or ne ting, but jus for da members of dis forum? then we giv feedback, to the person who makes the mod.???

tell me wat u think pplz!!?!!?!?!?!?!?
if u dont understand then, ask 4 a better explanation.....
but plz giv me sum feedbak, i fink dis idea will b good. it will b sumtin different...huh?

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted July 23, 2002 22:48     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What language is that? lol
Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted July 24, 2002 00:34     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dunno, but if sum 1 wants 2 find out n actuallly try dat idea, go right ahead.

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted August 21, 2002 15:12     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i saw a petition at a site(i dont know if its somehow connected or affiliated to this site tho) for melbourne house to make a kknd3 with 700 some signers, so we might have a slim chance...its kinda like when Square thot us americans didn't like the old rpgs like chrono trigger and final fantasy 4, but another forum group i was in started a petition, got a lot of ppl to sign, then sent it to square and they released final fantasy chronicles, which one copy of it sits in my playstation game drawer : )
although im not sure if our little petition was exactly the reason they released it, but something got them to change their mind, and it turned out to be somewhat successful here...
so, all im saying is if we get enuff ppl to sign a petition or just nag with emails until they do or something of the sort, they may make a KKND3, and it couldn't hurt if anyone sends in ideas for it to help them(i like sur5or's plot a lot )...
*rants some more*blah blah blah *looks up at all this text* whoa! i wrote a book so that's enough ranting for me

i just read kkndmaster's entire kknd3 document and that sounds so kewl!! i really hope they make a kknd3...i think melbourne house really underestimates kknd's popularity(i like it more than command and conquer and warcraft, unless that's just me O_o)
although i think(just my opinion, im suggesting, not critisizing ) it seems kind of like kknd2 for the buildings\turrets and maybe there should be more infantry\vehicles\animals\turrets, thats one thing the kknd 'legacy'(lol...i hope it turns out to be that ) i thought lacked, unless of course i expect too much from things

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: cloud271 ]

--------------------

...eh?

Posts: 20 | From: if you knew, i'd have to kill you :p | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted August 25, 2002 12:00     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, that petition is at this site, but it seems i read it wrong the 1st time, it doesn't say 700 ppl signed it, but they're emailing it to 700 ppl i think, and another thing about kkndmaster's kknd3: it seems a bit like starcraft(the special abilities that use energy, upgrade the energy with *blank* reactor, upgrade armor\attack) i kinda liked kknd cuz it seemed basic and i never thot it needed to have all that, but i like the last part in it about the ryoks\scourge, thats real kewl(reminds me of xenogears, but that's always good )

--------------------

...eh?

Posts: 20 | From: if you knew, i'd have to kill you :p | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sur5or
Member # 41

Rate Member

posted August 25, 2002 17:27     Profile for Sur5or     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey guys ive been out for a few weeks but i dont get much of what is being said here. i didnt even know that there was a demo of kknd3 like dane345345 said:KKND3 should not be so "cartoony" looking. The demo wasn't as cartoony looking. so please someone explain some things to me because i really dont get this
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted August 25, 2002 20:19     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I meant to say that KKND2 should not be so "cartoony" looking. The demo of KKND2 looked better than the actual game.
cloud271
Member # 49

Rate Member

posted August 26, 2002 15:28     Profile for cloud271     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i like the cartoony graphics of kknd2

--------------------

...eh?

Sur5or
Member # 41

Rate Member

posted August 31, 2002 12:32     Profile for Sur5or     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like almost everything of KKnD2

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04