my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Hey everyone!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey everyone!
Methane Man
Member # 6

Rate Member

posted May 25, 2002 11:49     Profile for Methane Man     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey guys? whats up, ya'll? i havnt been here in a while... dont know why... felt as tho i should come back and give ya all a "hello" and "how's it going?"

and also tell ya of something funny i saw a few nights ago... i came home kinda late, and i live with my dad... i didnt think he was still awake, but after hearing a few, "yup" and "ill get him"s from the other room, i went in to see what was up... and just as i suspected, he was sitting there in total darkness playing KKnD2 at like 1 in the morning.

KKnD still rocks.
(oh, and Starcraft and Warcraft all suck compaired to it, btw)

Rock on guys!

Posts: 28 | From: Bowels Of Hell | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 13:41     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm if only my dad liked kknd 2 btw hello methane.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 14:30     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats awesome... my dad would never play any games. I bought him Dune2000 cuase he likes all the Dune movies and the book. but he wouldn't ever play it. all he ever plays is Solitare

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 14:48     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah....HI METHANE

and BennyBarrageCraft...i know what you mean...my dad likes james bond and formula 1....but i can't imagine that i would ever see him pay a computer game....in my family i am the only only one who is playing computer games and the others just laugh at me because they think that's childish...they just don't understand because nobody of them has ever tried it

[ May 25, 2002: Message edited by: icefire ]

Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 21:59     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it was a long gaming day for me.....
1 pm to 3 pm: mappinh for DoD (a half-life mod)
3pm to 5 pm: KKND with icefire, gabbahead, Ande, and Nahoo
5 pm to 9 pm: DoD
9 pm to 12 pm: Mapping for DoD
12pm to 4 am (now) CS.

i think thats enough for a while. so dont care about ur fathers behaviour, its normal to play at 1 am..........

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 26, 2002 06:52     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Both my dad and my younger brother play KKND 2 (and used to play KKND). Now my brother plays Dune Emperor, Worms + and Dune II.

As I live away from my parent's home (300 miles away) I am not sure how much they play these games.

I also play Icewind Dale, but I have slowed down on this as I have reached an area which seems near impossible to survive with the characters I have. The walkthrus are no real help as they assume that you can easily overpower any opposing force.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04