my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » A more realistic look at the kknd 2 future.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A more realistic look at the kknd 2 future.
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2002 19:42     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello peeps, well I know this whole concept about making a kknd 3 sounds a tad far fetched. It has some good hopes but as it being worth much well we need some help. But something that could be slightly more realistic would be if we made a kknd2 xtreme which would be a collection of 30 levels (10 for each side) and we would try to get some kknd 2 original map files so that we could make maps with triggers and good graphics. And with some programming we could make an alternate exe file which would run all of the maps and have a little logo and what not. But we need to contact justin and get those damn map editor files.

Oh hi nahoo!

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2002 12:03     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The mission editor dosn't allow triggers?!

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2002 12:15     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The kme does not allow stuff like an airlifter dropping in from the west unloading 2 tanks and than flying away when you blow up a certain building and stuff like that. I am requesting to get the map editor so that we could do stuff like that.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2002 13:49     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can even do stuff like that on SC can you. Hey we should make a KKND2 Golems.

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2002 16:25     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what the heck is kknd 2 golems?

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04