my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Base Mesa

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Base Mesa
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2002 13:29     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey peeps what do you guys think of my map "base mesa"?
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2002 16:56     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i ll test it tomorrow., but it sounds good :-)

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2002 20:57     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
read the text file, the level has a bit of plot behind it.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2002 15:42     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Attempted 3 times to download and unzip. Received the following error:
Error [C:...Basemesa[1].zip]: unrecoverable zip file read error?????

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Posts: 86 | From: Turlock, California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2002 19:26     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Downloaded and tried to unzip Base Mesa again. Still receiving same error. Any suggestions?

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 02, 2002 03:39     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey does anyone else have the same error? I'll take a look at the zip file.

But I will inform you that there were ftp problems at the time of the upload.

Can some of you other guys check out the file to see if it is only peedee's problem.

I'll check out the zip though.

icefire
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted April 02, 2002 15:17     Profile for icefire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, i had the same error
Posts: 69 | From: KTM-town | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2002 03:10     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh crap. well I will investigate
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2002 07:58     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great mission, well done KKNDMaster!

I found it particularly challenging until I realised that there was a cool way to sidetrack the enemy.

Would you mind if I made some suggestions on the mission to improve its gameplay and make it more challenging in some areas where it was a walkover?

Anyway, it was a great mission, well thought out and interesting till the end.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2002 08:19     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KKNDMaster, why don't you create a larger brief like I've done for some of my missions?

I've changed the HTML code now, so just download and update the page with your information.

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2002 14:40     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks well icq me the suggestions and I will create a Base mesa 1.5 in the near future.

Also I guess the zip file is ok because when I downloaded it and extracted it. I had no problems.

Well I guess I will fire up the ftp program and give it some of those fancy little briefings.

P.S. By the way I will make a level upcoming called Vengeance. That means that I will work out the problems with beta vengeance and make a better level out of it.

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2002 17:11     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just tried downloading and unzipping again. Still same error. What program was it zipped with? I have winzip (current version).

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2002 17:42     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used zipmagic.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 07, 2002 10:34     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used WinZip, no problems. Someone could ICQ you the unzipped files.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04