my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKND 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND 2
JOHNNY CAKE
Member # 211

Rate Member

posted February 07, 2005 09:09     Profile for JOHNNY CAKE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COULD SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET A COPY OF THE GAME IT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED THEGOOD1@HOTMAIL.COM

--------------------

LOVE 2 LOVE U

Posts: 1 | From: SYDNEY | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted February 08, 2005 10:59     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, if you had looked, you would've seen the Buy KKND2 overe on the left. You would've also saw that you can download the game from this site. Next time search before posting.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2005 05:58     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And another one...

I will NEVER email any files to anyone. Please do not ask.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Iceman
Member # 196

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2005 08:01     Profile for Iceman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cant you download it at the-underdogs ?
Posts: 9 | From: Alsdorf / Aachen (Germany) | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2005 16:19     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is the point?

Go to the Underdogs for their incomplete version of the game... stop bothering me about it already.

--------------------

AngEviL
Member # 212

Rate Member

posted February 25, 2005 12:24     Profile for AngEviL     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can get it with the help of a program called BitTorrent. Won't post any more info due to respect
for the owner of this site.

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2005 20:20     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its fine, I really do not care any more. People can get the game where they like. That's why I make site suggestions on the "Buy Now" page.

If anyone can offer suggestions (real URLs, not file-sharing networks), I'd be happy to add them.

--------------------

Stylez
Member # 157

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2005 19:16     Profile for Stylez     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not only is this site a complete Joke, Nahoo has the admin skills of a 6 year old.
Peace losers.

Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted March 18, 2005 11:02     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stylez:
not only is this site a complete Joke, Nahoo has the admin skills of a 6 year old.
Peace losers.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence..

dumbass

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2005 20:56     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stylez, you are an idiot.

--------------------

Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted April 26, 2005 00:48     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wat a crackpot.....

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04