my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » The Game new and ol

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Game new and ol
nelley35
Member # 131

posted January 29, 2004 16:31     Profile for nelley35     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wondering hom many versions of the game there are and where they might be found and purchased
Posts: 1 | From: U.S. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2004 08:29     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are 3 games in the KKND series:

- KKND: Krush Kill 'n' Destroy
- KKND Xtreme
- KKND 2: Krossfire

I am not sure about the latter two, but there are different versions of the game based on the language. I know that there is a UK English, US English, German and Korean version of KKND2. Unfortunately the UK version is not compatible with multiplayer gaming and the patch for the other language versions.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bryckner
Member # 134

Rate Member

posted February 17, 2004 10:03     Profile for Bryckner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HI I am looking for a person to play online .let me know if you are interested.
Posts: 4 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Significant Other
Member # 23

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2004 01:23     Profile for Significant Other     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhh, yea, the way i got into kknd series is i found da extreme version n then a freind gav me kknd2. yea, languages do change it a bit, but not much. ohh, and kknd2 is soo much beta than the others.

sorry i not been ere for ages coz i lost where u pplz had went n i jus found it now.

also, would any of u pplz hav a no-cd crack for kknd2?

--------------------

The cycle of hatred continues, untill something is done about it.

Its time to take the power back.

Posts: 42 | From: Albury | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04