my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Questions about the engine ...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions about the engine ...
jerexgrz
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted August 23, 2003 12:54     Profile for jerexgrz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to know if it is possible to modify the units and structures in the game ! When i say that, i'm thinking about C&c red alert with a .ini file (rules.ini). I would like to know if you can change the graph of units, ...
Posts: 4 | From: france | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 08:31     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unless you can convince IMH to release this, I really doubt it will work.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 02, 2003 15:14     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well there is the unit editor that allows you to change the stats (cost,damage,health....) of all units except constructibles unfortunately besides that there really isn't much you can do, unless you are one hell of a programmer...
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04