my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Dropping by to say hi

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dropping by to say hi
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 11, 2003 19:24     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn it's been like forever since I was here. I haven't even been logged in. I guess it makes sense since unfortunately I do not have the ability to play kknd 2 on my computer. But I have good news, with the way the stocks are these days I might be able to get some cash to get a new comp. And then things will be better for me since I will be able to finally get kknd2 again. I really liked that game once upon a time but for some reason my computer doesn't want to run kknd 2 with a fast frame rate (I tried a lot of things). But I really don't want to just kind of be quiet here. So my greets go out to nahoo, bezwinger, and benny the barrage craft. Also I nearly dropped out of my seat when I saw the petition! Wow 586 signatures? Now you have to admit that is really good for a lesser known game that was released in 1998.

But something I wanted to bring up is that http://www.melbournehouse.com seemed to have thrown in the towel. I don't know whether that means if melbourne house is good as gone or if they just changed a name or something. Does anyone know what happened?

Anyways guys I might start getting back in the swing of things soon, so have fun everyone.

P.S. I thoroughly recommend the game system shock 2 for anyone who wants a sort of cross between deus ex and half life.

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 07:47     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All the old KKND series sites are now uploaded to kknd2.com, including Xtreme.

Its nice to hear from you again, looks like I was the only one checking this site regularly for quite some time. I even released a new mission, Water World. Its one of the hardest missions I have made and should challenge most KKND 2 gamers.

I'll see you on ICQ.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 09:29     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright even though the old site is still there, the important question remains. Is melbourne house still alive?
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 19:04     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It has a new name and was taken over by Beam ages ago. This is just an inevitable step away from the old name.

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 20:35     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright that's fine and dandy.

Million dollar question of the day! What is the new name of melbourne house!?

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2003 06:32     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Infogrames Melbourne House: www.infogrames.com.au/imh.htm

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04