next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Serious over usage

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serious over usage
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2002 11:30     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Due to some serious overusage of the FTP account "kknd2-downloads", all downloads will be offline until further notice.

If I give out FTP details, please keep them to yourselves, and never pass them on to anyone.

Peedee's KKND 2 directory was used to distrubute music and illegal software to thousands of people costing me a lot of money in over-usage fines.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2002 13:13     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahh crap, sorry to hear that nahoo, well all of those ftp hungry bastards are just dying for a place to sink their fangs into...

Anyways, nahoo I think you should post this info on the front page because I am getting several emails of complaints with no downloads online, what happened is not cool. sorry to hear that nahoo.

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2002 15:32     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, downloads restored. I am still pissed off though...

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04