my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKND skills worn out from bomberman...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND skills worn out from bomberman...
spounds
Member # 42

Rate Member

posted July 12, 2002 22:51     Profile for spounds     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Argh, I played one on one with my brother today and I lost every time. But, I keep on winning a few months ago when we were playing. (ack.) How can this be!?

Oh, and hi everyone, I'm new (well, not new to the game and the site, but... it's my first post and all....). ^_^;;

Anyways, when I was playing a few months before, for some reason, my units could shoot very far and the flamers/pyros keep on destroying units before they could roadkill them (meaning, I was invinsible... bwa ha ha... ehh, never mind). But, now even a big army couldn't kill anyone. (argh)

Soo... could anyone give some tips and stuff? ^_^;; Thanks.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the title about bomberman, I've been playing the game for weeks now and I was blaming my failure on him. ^_^

~spounds

(ahh, much better; venting my frustrations on the forum. ^_^)

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2002 10:13     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like either you or someone else had changed the unit stats. If you increase the range on your units (and decrease the other army's units) you can be virtually invisible and massacre anyone at great distances.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
spounds
Member # 42

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2002 11:49     Profile for spounds     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, no one cheated. I did change the stats, but only for single player. I put back the original stats after I was done though. And I never changed stats on the other computer. I'm sure of that because if someone had changed the stats then one of the two computers would show something different than the other one.

Never mind about the stats thingy. I think I accidently positioned(sp?) my units properly (so all of the units would fire instead of the front units attacking and the back units sitting around). ^_^;;

Oh, well, I'll just practice some more.

And also, I finally installed that KKND2 demo on my old computer with windows98 (it doesn't work on windows xp). w00t.

~spounds

(edit: the multiplayer game that I was playing was kknd xtreme. I forgot to mention that above.)

[ July 13, 2002: Message edited by: spounds ]

Sur5or
Member # 41

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2002 13:17     Profile for Sur5or     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
with me (XP) the demo does work. weird, because i heard many people say that the demos didnt work at xp...
Posts: 11 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04