my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKND2 For d/l!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND2 For d/l!!!
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2002 19:31     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone wanna send me KKND 2 Krossfire ISO??? Great rewards!!!
Email me @ dessiluv@hotmail.com

Posts: 8 | From: New Earth | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 02:30     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what kind of rewards?
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 06:59     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Il give u access to my FTP server - a PERSONAL account!!! - packed with the latest Games Apps and Movies including GTA3 and SoF2 Double Helix!!! (of course ur d/l'ing off my FTP for backup purposes only)
FoXeh
Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 09:46     Profile for FoXeh     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ah....downloading the ISO would be much better than buying it, god i'm so cheap

--------------------

rar

Posts: 8 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 10:19     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ISO ISO ISO!!! so who wants to trade??? KKND-2-Krossfire for all the Latest Game/Movies/Apps???
FoXeh
Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 12:08     Profile for FoXeh     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i don't have or have no idea where to get the ISO. could i have access to your FTP anyway?

--------------------

rar

Posts: 8 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 12:44     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nop sorri fairtrade only. (If u dont got the game then howcome ur @ this site?)
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 19:38     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm how do I make the iso?
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 19:45     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww, come on guys, just buy the Game! You'll get the boxed set with 2 CDs and the manual for less than $10 USD! Its dead cheap!

If you want the game that much, buy your own copy. You'll thank me for telling you this when it arrives in the post!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2002 17:43     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey kkndmaster email me il send you the programs to do it, DEAD EASY! just 1 question u got a good connection yea? my email is dessiluv@hotmail.com
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2002 18:23     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
guys like u are responsable for melbournehous' bust. u can't do damage with KKND cause its too old, but i m sure that kkndmaster wont accept

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 02:36     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sorry but I just can't do it. I hold too much loyalty to kknd 2 sorry.
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 05:31     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone else want to trade? I mean I know atleast another 4 people who want KKND2 for d/l! it would seriously help the KKND2 community man... I mean in return your getting alot back for it. C'mon anyone?
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 05:41     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Der Bezwinger im in NOWAY responsible for Melbourns Bust!!! I bought KKND 1 and KKND Xtreme and I played em day and night! back then I didnt have a internet connection so I didnt know about the site and didnt even know there was a KKND2!!! Just recently I re-dug up the game and started to play it and realised it OWNED! so thought i'd see if there where any mods or updated to it and thus I found this place and realised that there was a KKND2! I dont want to buy the game from those places cause personally I dont trust em! I even searched for KKND2 at the EA-Store and it wasnt there.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 15:22     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if you want KKND 2 you'll have to buy it!

Its not just that you'll be ripping off a game from Melbourne House, but also that everyone else on Planet KKND 2 who plays KKND 2 owns a legitimate copy. If there is one or two people that own illegal copies or downloads, then that's there parogative. But - I am not going to allow you to download the game from my servers as this would simply undermine the other legitimate owners of the game. In addition, I do not want to provide free ISOs of games as this costs me money. Why should you get something that others cannot access, what makes your cause better than someone else?

Buy the game. If you cannot trust the suggested auctions/stores then tough!

Get over it or you'll never play KKND 2!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 15:56     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh and by the way I bought off of bubba's store and it works so you should buy from that store.
Methane Man
Member # 6

Rate Member

posted June 22, 2002 04:17     Profile for Methane Man     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i caught onto this thread a little late... but let me just say that if i ever find that anyone pirated KKnD2 on the internet in the form of an ISO or any other form of "warez" i would be so incredibly pissed at them that i would stalk them down and kill them in a blind rage of anger for their ignorance.
KKnD2 is one of the best RTS games in existance, and you can still find it at online stores. if you cant, then get the demo and be happy with that.
im not saying that i have something agaisnt warez, i download them... but then if i like the game even at all close to as much as i like KKnD2 i go out and buy it. Show respect guys.

-Sorry if i flipped-

*returns to beating the crap out of Evolved with his Juggernauts*

Posts: 28 | From: Bowels Of Hell | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 22, 2002 14:33     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First off, what's an ISO? Where is it, what does it do and so on? Elaborate please. Also, I bought the game online from GreatDealsSoftware for $16.95 ($12.95+$4 S/H). Got the game within 3 days after my order. Now usually I would not condone pirating but I know some people who do it. That's just ghetto. lol But we do all have ghetto in ourselves though. One time I bought a large pop at McDonalds. As you know once you buy a pop you can get free refills while you're there. I saved my cup to the next day and went in and got a refill. Yes I now, that's ghetto. Or what about when people go into an All You Can Eat restaurant and come out with chicken or food in their pockets. Or you see some woman with some HUGE purses and they full it up of food. You see, the act of being ghetto is around us lol. I know all of you have done something ghetto at one time or another. Do share. hehe
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 11:34     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I would like this subject to change so what I did once was that I was in school and I was really bored and there was 20 minutes till the next class. And I saw that there were these 2 students that I didn't like very much in a classroom. So I knocked on the door and ran away. But there was a teacher there and I didn't know there was and I felt kind of bad for actually doing it.
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 23, 2002 16:54     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KKND2master, that's not ghetto.
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 09:39     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah well this might be <kicks dane in the liver and steals all of his money and runs off>
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 24, 2002 16:41     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Naw, that's not ghetto either.
mutantx
Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 17:53     Profile for mutantx     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ghetto would be sharing with other people an ISO is a image of a CD.
Well i geuss people here dont like my fine offer oh well. (BTW i recently got WarCraft 3 FULL, NeverWinter Nights FULL and Age of Wonders 2 FULL on my FTP)

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted June 25, 2002 17:14     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read some stuff on Neverwinter Nights. I hear it's good. The screen shots look nice also.

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04