my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKnD2 Music...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKnD2 Music...
Methane Man
Member # 6

Rate Member

posted June 07, 2002 19:22     Profile for Methane Man     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone else noticed that a few songs in KKnD2 sound a lot like Nine Inch Nails songs? in prticular, there is one track that plays a lot in KKnD2 that sounds very similar to "Mr. Self Destruct" byt NIN... i was just wondering if anyone else noticed this...
Rock On

Posts: 28 | From: Bowels Of Hell | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2002 10:44     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The series 9 tracks are my favorites. And now that we are on the subject of kknd 2 songs I know how I could be able to change songs.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2002 14:02     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Last time I looked, I think they were each about 30+ MB big wave files. They shouldn't be hard to convert to MP3.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted June 09, 2002 09:53     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i did that already 2 years ago :-)

and i feel ashame, but who is nineinchnails?

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Methane Man
Member # 6

Rate Member

posted June 09, 2002 16:31     Profile for Methane Man     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nine Inch Nails is a popular Heavy Metal kinda rock band over here in the US... they were bigger a while ago, but i still listen to them even tho they dont pop out many new songs. i do beleive one of their songs, "Deep" was fetured on the helicopter scene of the movie Tomb Raider, if it helps...
Posts: 28 | From: Bowels Of Hell | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 13:34     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it helps, i remember the name relating to Tomb Raider, but the kknd sound isnt heavy metal, is it? i m not an expert, but there are also synthesizer sounds, and that would be Industrial, anyway it sounds cool and timeless

--------------------

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 17:10     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah you just sit there whipping some evolved ass, bobbing your head to the music... lalalala not a care in the world, and then you catch yourself doing it, and you say, what am I doing? so you go back to just sitting still playing KKND.. then you start tapping your foot every once in a while you get sick of it so you turn it off completely... ...then its too quiet and you turn it back on first real lightly, .......then you pump it up full volume and resume the bobbing your head thing like a dumbass.....

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 16:39     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe, i play it sometimes at small LANs with some friends of mine. The owner of the house where we are usually playing has too much money and high end sound equipment, synthesizer, turntables, and 2 studio-monitor loudspeakers with 2000 Watt, he payed more than 10.000€ for it, and can u imagine how KKND sounds on this system )
we have to mute our sound, and he pumps up the volume!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2002 23:23     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey uhm if you look in the music credits under series 9 well I have family in the band "the visitors"
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04