my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » KKND1 Opening Movie Download Here

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKND1 Opening Movie Download Here
DORKAS
Member # 21

Member Rated:

posted May 11, 2002 10:05     Profile for DORKAS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My Homepage Account. (Special Thanks : Nahoo)

Download Here

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: Kang-Nung, South Korea | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 11, 2002 14:53     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for this Dorkas, its a good addition for the KKND downloads section.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2002 13:35     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, ive added the movie and the game to the downlodasection, but i miss the musik. perhaps i should upload the musik as mp3

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 14, 2002 07:15     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Erm... I am not sure about the quality of the KKND Intro movie. The refresh rate of the screen clashes with the frame rate, causing large black bands to drift across the image.

May I suggest taking a screen recording or another movie with less frames/second, changing the refresh rate of your monitor?

Its a good try, but not really worth the wait if you have a slow connection.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted May 14, 2002 09:56     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmh, i havent watched it untill now. u are right nahoo, the quality and the black stripe arent too usefull.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04