my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » does anyone know where i can get kknd2 (not in stores)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does anyone know where i can get kknd2 (not in stores)
Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 16:15     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i want this game so badly i could cry, i remember playing the pirated (imcomplete version) about 6 years ago, i am the biggest fan of kknd, i like it so much better than command and conquer, and you guys seem so cool, i dont have credit card, and i need this game so bad. If anyone lives in canada near alberta and is willing to send files, id be so happy .

--------------------

- Do not disobey, lest you dare face the utmost power

Posts: 18 | From: Calgary | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2002 16:30     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think we should ask Justin, if we can get a free sales license! :-))

BTW: KKND2 is only 4 years old, not 6
(i know there is no difference)
there are also stores where u (still) can buy it without a credit card....i think its worth to have the original version.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 17:06     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thx for the info. i guess i'll wait for justin.

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2002 18:12     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bezwinger was kidding man. sorry to hear it but you need to get a credit card or find somebody on ebay who is willing to sell it to you for some other form just goto buy kknd2 and then click on the ebay link and it will search ebay for kknd2.

good luck and it is worth the 14 dollars they are charging for it at the store

ok maybe the smilie was a bit too much...

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 19:36     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can anyone send me the iso??

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2002 19:57     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why can't you have a credit card?

(do your parents not allow it?)

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 20:12     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im 14

--------------------

Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 20:14     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im too young to have a card, and my mom wont let me use hers, i dont know any stores in which i can get it, i phoned all the gaming shops in calgary, im out of options, i've been searching for a long time, i managed to find this site and kknd extreme :/. no luck on krossfire though

--------------------

Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 21:27     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
omg, I want this game sooooooo bad. i cant believe how hard it is to find, its like the best strategy game ever

--------------------

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted April 21, 2002 22:23     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tephanis, you don't need a credit card to order the game. Use a money order. Go to a store near you (where they do money orders) and change your cash into a money order. Some places accept money orders. Go to the link on the on the left called "Buy KKND2" and go to the Current Yahoo Auctions. Great Deals Software accepts money orders. So all those people who said you NEED a credit card were wrong.
Tephanis
Member # 29

Rate Member

posted April 21, 2002 22:41     Profile for Tephanis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh man, why cant you just send me it and be nice, that will take me like 7 weeks to get

--------------------

Dane345345
Member # 30

posted April 22, 2002 08:24     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, it's not hard to get. Just go to a store and give them your cash and they'll give you a money order. Call Great Deals Software and ask them who to make the money order out to. Then send it. 5-7 weeks is not a long time. If you say you waited "years" to find the game then a few weeks won't hurt. Also, you best hurry up. I called their the other day and I found out they only have a few left. If I did send it to you, I would burn you a copy from my cds, but you'd have to pay for shipping. Therefore sending me a money order in my name, then I'd use that money you sent and use it to pay for Shipping and Handling.
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 13:58     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man i just went though the same thing you're going through my parents let me use their card and I paided when they got the bill simple.

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 18:21     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah just do that tephanis. it is worth the money and I don't think that anyone (myself included) is going to give you an iso. not on THE BIGGEST kknd 2 fan site on the net.
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 18:48     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got my KKND Xtreme from a SAM's a very long time ago, lucky me, my parents bought their 14year old child a game called Krush Kill 'n Destroy.....
I ordered my KKND2 from Yahoo Shopping a long time ago. It took about a week for my money order to get there, and another week for the box to get to me. It's well worth the wait.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2002 15:16     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
but i d still like to have the US version. but it isnt worth to pay tree times as much for the shipping

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04