my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Got a question for Nahoo

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got a question for Nahoo
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 18, 2002 13:30     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am makeing a KKND2 site and was wondering if i could use some of the wallpapier or posters u have.

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 18, 2002 17:54     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you know maybe you could be more useful to us if you contributed to the cause of planet kknd2. then if you were working with planet kknd2 you could simply already have a decent forum system to work with and all you would need to do is help out with the html and make levels, screenshots, and other stuff rather than starting from almost scratch.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted April 19, 2002 11:02     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
True..... Please Help

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 20, 2002 16:48     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if you create some new missions for this site and other content, perhaps I'll let you have some webspace on a subdomain.kknd2.com. All help on this site is very welcome, just contact any of us if you want to contribute to any of the areas of this site (or even a new section).

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
freddy the fish
Member # 25

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 13:21     Profile for freddy the fish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knida learn HTML at work and by making my site I thought would be the fastest way, but if you want my help what sHould I do?

--------------------

Exams are coming wo is me no time for games ahh the terror.

Posts: 112 | From: Underground | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 13:22     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
get icq to begin with
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted April 23, 2002 11:42     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nahoo, I've been to Brighton a couple times when I was in England. It's a nice seaside city. I see it only as a tourist attraction and not to live though. I stayed at the Old Ship Hotel. Is it still there?

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04