my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Buying KKND 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying KKND 2
Vlad
Member # 22

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 14:32     Profile for Vlad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello,
I own KKND and KKND extreme, but I never got KKND 2, I saw a link on this page explaining where to get KKND 2. I ususally buy from more popular sites but Bubba and Carb's store is new to me. How trust worthy are these stores? and Would you know of any other places that might carry this game?

Please help me out,
Thanks
-Vlad

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 17:00     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
buy from bubba another person on the forum bought from bubba and he got it in good time and condition. I don't know about carb's.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 18:09     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I purchased KKnd2 from Carb's and had fast delivery and no problems.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Posts: 86 | From: Turlock, California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 19:15     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so vlad buy kknd2 from either and see what you have been missing
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Vlad
Member # 22

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 21:30     Profile for Vlad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent, thanks guys!

I have been playing KKND Extreme for too long, need change... Series 9 sounds cool. How are the movies of the game. Do they compare to KKND 1?

PS: I hope Bubba and Carb's deliver to Canada

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2002 11:01     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the intro is damn good and so are the briefings. even the mb logo is funny!
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2002 21:13     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You may be interested to know that both stores are run by the same people. Check them out, they are identical, except for small changes in sites design, and of course, the name.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2002 20:56     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I kinda noticed that too.
Vlad
Member # 22

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2002 21:07     Profile for Vlad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok... That's weird, it makes me suspicious. I also have a delema... do they ship to Canada and can you play broadband multiplayer.
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2002 12:50     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, they do ship their games anywhere in the World (this includes Canada).

You'll be able to play on broadband.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04