my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » PC Gamer agrees...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PC Gamer agrees...
Methane Man
Member # 6

Rate Member

posted January 10, 2002 15:40     Profile for Methane Man     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i was looking around in the PCGamer disc's game databse, and i realised that the only RTS game that ever did better than KKND2 was the original C&C Red Alert. all the others have lower ratings than KKND... seems they know what the best rts of all time is too. (kknd2 of course)

i also want to say, "wow" look at al the new members! that newsletter thingy must have worked. Also, how comes KKnD3?

Rock on

Posts: 28 | From: Bowels Of Hell | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2002 18:03     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm I expected about a 100 members atleast. (we had 800 emails) But I am glad to hear from you again methane man!
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 11, 2002 10:01     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There will be another Newsletter in February. Please could other people nahoo@kknd2.com me their own articles, news etc. The last newsletter was just a tester, now that there are more people here and more is going on, it should be more of a success.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 11, 2002 12:28     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have an idea how to get more email addresses. Go to ebay, search for KKND auctions and write an email to the buyer.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted January 12, 2002 12:58     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey who else gets PC Gamer magazine. I do...

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 12, 2002 13:40     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I get PC Games, but i guess, thats not the same
But i could write a reader's letter to them
in which i ask for people playing KKND sometimes. and if they make it public.......

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

Methane Man
Member # 6

Rate Member

posted January 12, 2002 19:54     Profile for Methane Man     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think its pretty obvious, but i get PC Gamer, been getting it for ages now... i love their sense of humor. I bet if you e-mailed PCgamer about it, you could get them to do a small article about this site, they're cool like that.
Rock On

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 12, 2002 21:39     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so contact the magazine Methane Man.
i will write a letter to the german equivalent

--------------------

Methane Man
Member # 6

Rate Member

posted January 16, 2002 16:25     Profile for Methane Man     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i just dropped a line into PCGamer, when i get confirmation of it from the PCG crew, i'll let u know. BTW, welcome to the new members that are still flowing on in.
Rock On,

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04