my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » HELL YEA!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELL YEA!!!
kilakoala
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 02:49     Profile for kilakoala     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey everyone, i just got my mail with the news letter, I didn't even get through the whole letter before i was at this webpage. I think this kicks ass that you guys got this set up. I used to be a KKND 2 king(Still un-defeated, ). Someone needs to message me or e-mail me so we can play, i thought the KKND 2 clan died so I was always playin alone. I will start contributing anything I can for KKND 2, or hopefully, KKND 3. Well i'll see you peoples out on the battle field some day.
-kilakoala

Posts: 13 | From: CO, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 08:30     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sure, i also want to play but i didn't work jet.
I think either my DSL-router or my german version is the problem.
So tell me when you have time, and i try to install my old 56K modem.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 10:43     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kilakoala:
(Still un-defeated, )
-kilakoala

Oh the master of kknd will change that! <mechanical voice starts talking from somewhere> live from huntington beach, california. The undefeated koala, will go against the master of kknd 2. Who will win? We will see.

Ok kilakoala I think that you should get icq. please email your number and I will give you my number and we will be able to organize a game then. But quoting this hungarian kknd2'er

-Have a nice war

Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 12:42     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hiya Kila!

FYI, Kilakoala owns a cool counter-strike clan at: rabidcarnivores.com.

The KKND 2 Clan is still in use, Der Bezwinger updates the clan noawadays. You can still organise games there. The forum link on the Clan goes directly here, just post your messages on the "Multiplayer" forum or use the "Multiplayer form" on the left menu (if you know everyone's email address.

I am still waiting for people to sign up for their free kknd2.com forwarding email accounts. You can have you own really short email address with your favourite game at the end!

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kilakoala
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 15:43     Profile for kilakoala     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright, we will play pretty soon then kkndmaster, my ICQ is 41244560. Hey Der if we can get the versions to work together we could play all 3 of us, all vs. all(More kills for me ) And the www.rabidcarnivores.com page is curently abandoned, my clan broke up about 2 months ago, but we could always make [RC] a KKND2 clan, hehe.

-kilakoala

kilakoala
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 16:33     Profile for kilakoala     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey everyone, i posted my ICQ on the last message, so add me to your list, that would be phat if we could get like 6+ guys in a game some day, Has anyone here played a game called "Blade of Darkness"? I need help in one part, hehe.

-kilakoala

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 18:26     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
severance??, yes i played it for 10 minutes in singleplayer and not much longer in multiplayer. OK multiplayer was fun, but only 2 players can play at the same time and the others have to be spectators. I played it at one of our small LANs with my friens, but we don't play as much as we did when we had no own cs server jet.
our bad Clansite, but it will be improved But cutting off heads, legs and arms is really fun. Describe the part and i can ask a friend of mine, or ask him yourself ICQ: 133820105

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Der Bezwinger ]

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kilakoala
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 23:19     Profile for kilakoala     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet. thanx, it's not really a part, but i need to know how to do a move, hehe, the life steal move with the "Queens Sword", but i'll ask your friend. I agree about the multiplayer, it kinda sux, but the singleplayer is really fun.
kilakoala
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 23:29     Profile for kilakoala     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How come no-one is ever on-line, where does everyone live, other then you Der, i kinda figured that one out. I live in colorado, USA, Moutain time.

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04