my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Have a good year in 2002

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have a good year in 2002
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 18:42     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any resolutions? What about playing more KKND? I finally want to play with you.
Any success concerning the newsletter?

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 19:41     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I generally wanna be nicer to other people and make them feel good about themselves.

The newsletter will be sorted v. soon.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2001 03:49     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope my thoughts for the newsletter helped. As for kknd multiplayer with der bezwinger well... I won't be able to play multiplayer. I am going to keep writing kknd 3 cause I need to write the plot and a few other things and I will be done!
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2002 14:04     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will never, never, never booze again as much as i did till 7am. that terrible headache, and pukeing all the time....

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 07:16     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe... I know several people that followed this trend...

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 17:38     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanna tell you that I have setup forwarding emails at the following email addresses...

- kkndmaster@kknd2.com
- bennybarragecraft@kknd2.com
- bezwinger@kknd2.com

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 10:26     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmh, not bad. Just tell me the pws.
Ok, lets think about brighter plans for kknd2.com
why dont't we transfer the whole planetkknd2 site to the new domain.... (we first have to complete the finishing touches, e.g. the php clanmember-listing). What else do you want? Just copying out texts from the manual, or offering all the stuff we, or better, you (i haven't done anything except the dlh-files) put together.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04