next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Newsletter Content

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Newsletter Content
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2001 20:03     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please post your newsletter content here, not just KKNDMaster and BennyBarrageCraft, but everyone can contribute here!

I need...
- Introduction to the newsletter and Planet KKND 2, what's on the site?
- KKND 2 Related News, a long time has passed since the KKND 2 site went down and something must have happened between now and then. The letters will feature here.
- New missions to download from Planet KKND 2 and new downloads, all in one place. New tilesets being developed
- KKND 2 literature (samples only) would be cool
- Short, step by step strategy for difficult mission
- Multiplayer news, ideas about the updating the KKND 2 clan and new members etc.
- How to contribute to the new website (and get some free subdomain space + email for free). Need questions/answers for quizzes and so forth.
- Cool forum (here) discussing all these issues with other KKND2ers.
- Ressurection of old KKND and KKND 2 websites available to view once more (I'll sort this)
- KKND 2 copies for sale (would be useful if people no longer have a copy)
- Upcoming competitions to win latest strategy games and free hosting (how nice of me)
- Future of KKND 2... (KKNDMaster)
- More points... please suggest

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2001 20:24     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW - The newsletter subscription number is...

Over 650 KKND 2 Gamers!!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2001 23:32     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
now that some big numbers. well I don't know I will post on that a little later.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 20:45     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I need some suggestions here! This newsletter must be mailed out before Christmas to ensure that most people have some time on their hands over the holidays to get interested in KKND 2 once more...

Responses and ideas are required, so start posting here!

--------------------

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2001 14:49     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THIS WEEKEND - Please send me content and update the site where required!

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2001 15:36     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry no idea

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2001 16:21     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my parents put a password on the computer i use to work on the site. But I kknd 3 is still under production though.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2001 19:38     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<Nahoo gets angry>

WTF is going on?!

Please could people focus on some of the site work? Other projects such as KKND 2 Tilesets, KKND 3 literature are all very well, but they don't entice people to Planet KKND 2 and back into the game... This site needs visitors and new members on the forum. Who else will benefit if noone knows about the website?

Sorry guys, but I am fed up of excuses, you know that what I am saying ain't new stuff. I've basically put this site together with limited help from others and many promises that haven't materialised. Its not that I am ungrateful for the work outside the Planet KKND 2 site - this is great, but from my perspective, I am dragging the line without much support from you.

I do have shit loads of other work to do, I have a part-time job, full time Maths student, also studying Japanese and Critial Film Literature, plus I manage my own company - Design Extreme. Moreover, I maintain updates to this site and 20 other websites that I regularly update, watch lots of movies, go clubbing and create new websites every other week...

Its worth it, so please put yourselves out a little, I certainly do!

Prioritise your KKND 2 efforts!

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2001 22:37     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ooh I will compile some info a little later. but question... why do you have a company and a part time job?
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2001 03:49     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'cos I am a wierd freak!

I get a regular wage with one, cash-in-hand. With Design Extreme, anything can happen.

I look forward to your ideas. The newsletter must go out before Christmas.

--------------------

kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2001 02:00     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok here goes

Planet Kknd 2 is all about kknd 2. Anything you could want on kknd 2. well it is in here. This newsletter will keep you updated as the site grows.

Also planet kknd 2 is the place for downloading brand new missions. Maps are being added often and you can download the official melbourne house official missions from the planet. Also we at planet kknd 2 are developing ways of making levels in urban cities and grasslands. so that there will be levels in places besides those drab desert maps.

Also there is game related literature on the site and more to come.
“Damn we alerted the other freaks,” Briggs cursed. As he took a grenade from his belt and flung it at another upcoming mutant. The mutant screamed in agony, as it knew that it’s life was quickly cut short. -excerpt from Artifacts

Also if you are having troubles with some missions in the campaign, well here is the place to come. With the level guide under construction, planet kknd2 will soon be an online kknd 2 strategy guide!

Also the world famouse kknd2 clan is soon going to be remade with php so that members are listed immediately!

Also if you contribute to the site you might get free space (thx to nahoo). And pop email as well.

Planet kknd 2 posseses a forum where members constantly chat about anything (not just kknd 2 stuff). And the forum is friendly not just a bunch of people using angry smilies on each other.

Also (thx to nahoo) the official kknd 1 ,xtreme, and kknd 2 sites are back online on a new address!

Also you can buy kknd 2 online for less than 10 dollars oftentimes. so if you lost your old copy, buy a new one. and if you don't own kknd 2. you will want to own a copy.

Also there will be competitions in the near future where people can win strategy games and free webhosting!

(I prefer not to write of kknd 3 in the newsletter just yet)

Also with a team of 3 people planet kknd 2 is a site based for growth!

so there I tried to base that text on what you requested above nahoo.

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2001 06:15     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you!

It wasn't asking too much. Where is Ben in all this?

I'll be posting the newsletter today, so watch out for the huge influx in traffic. Get ready to start using this place like mad...

--------------------

Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2001 09:59     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry christmas!
I hope so nahoo. by the way who designs the new php clan? I don't know jet how to do this, but i could lern it. And can somebody please add the new multiplayer maps, updates, trainers... i got from DLH, to the download section?
@ nahoo i was at the bank today, they say a transfer to a foreign country costs 15 €. that is out of all proportion to the 25 € i want to transfer. So i will risk to send it in cash, just give me your adress.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2001 12:44     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my uncle is going to start reprogramming the clan in php
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 18:03     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ben? Where is your contribution here?

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04