next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Editors Required

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Editors Required
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 10:13     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need some committed Editors to run the KKND 2 clan at: http://kknd2.ogresnet.com
It has not been updated since March and I have unposted members still waiting from 1999 at the bottom on my Inbox.

I would really appreciate it if someone would volunteer to take up the work and add new members to the Clan. There are around 200 more members that need to be posted there. If some people want to work on a cooperative to get this sorted, that's fine by me. Roughly 3 people join a week, so maintenance ain't bad.

Basically, you will need a decent HTML editor like Dreamweaver or even Frontpage. A demo copy of Dreamweaver Ultradev can be downloaded from here.

Should you manage the Clan listing, please be ruthless with who is added or not, if they have invalid/incomplete information in the Full Name/Email/Country, don't add them. As you may have noticed, people are listed Gaming Nam. This is sorted in strict alphabetical order in Title Case.

More information can be provided if anyone is interested in helping me with the Clan. I am going to redesign it soon and partly integrate it into Planet KKND 2 once editors are found.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 14:49     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can help you. I may be no html expert jet. but that should not be any problem.
I ve already frontpage 2000 but haven't worked with it jet. I think a new experience can't harm. (And I can sign up myself, hehe)

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2001 22:11     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In return you'll get some of your own free webspace on one subdomain of your choice...
- yourname.hotring.net
- yourname.hotmagma.com
- yourname.ogresnet.com
- yourname.gametropics.com
- yourname.usdvd.net
- yourname.nahoo.co.uk
- yourname.dahost.net
- yourname.rabidcarnivores.com
- yourname.... and more...

This will help you experiment with HTML (the only way to learn) and feel better about editing the main site. You'll need to be OK with editing HTML before you can start on the Clan, its not as simple as it sounds and I am very particular about small details.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 10:38     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's fine. Just give me the user-pw, or what ever i 'll need. ICQ: 129331776

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04