my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Comments   » Where are you coming from?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where are you coming from?
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2001 21:05     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am interested to find out where people are coming to Planet KKND 2 from?

Are you clicking on a link on the old site, Nahoo, Hotmagma or from a search engine?

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 00:40     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, when I can finally get online, I usually start by checking my email, and sufing around quickly checking the daily news(tweak3d.net, cnet.com, megagames.com, gonegold.com, fileplanet.com, weather.com) and then I get around to planetkknd2. Too much work prevents this. That's not good.
Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2001 14:58     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was searching for any info about kknd and mapping, you remeber my compile errors?
I foud this site with google, no, i think i found nahoo.co.uk first.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kkndmaster
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2001 19:51     Profile for kkndmaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I started this site in ye old planet kknd 2. kknd2.50megs.com and the nahoo said he would help me out with some stuff and now I am here.
Posts: 283 | From: Inside Melange Tank on heighliner | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2001 21:18     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A lot of people find Nahoo on Google. About 3000 a week actually...

Yeah, I found the old site... <trying to remember> .. oh yeah. I like to check up on related sites every now and then. I looked up on some of the results churned up in links pages and search engines.

KKND 2 is one thing, but Dune II, I have looked at many, many pages of search engine listings for that one. It explains why Nahoo is frequently rated number one when you search for Dune 2 or Dune II.

Anyway, that's my tale.

--------------------

BennyBarrageCraft
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2001 20:04     Profile for BennyBarrageCraft     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah everytime I search for anything on KKND, Nahoo's sites always come up in the results

--------------------

Posts: 148 | From: Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2001 20:54     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about the new members?

--------------------

PeeDee
Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 12:19     Profile for PeeDee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thankfully received an email indicating this site was up and immediately came here. Thanks for the link to the KKnd new purchases as I had lost my CDs (could only find the Extreme but have just now ordered KKnd2.

--------------------

IP 68.116.88.71

Posts: 86 | From: Turlock, California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Der Bezwinger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 14:01     Profile for Der Bezwinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool, a new member
Hi PeeDee
i'm very pleased that the newsletter met with a response.

--------------------

Posts: 295 | From: Germany/Pfronten | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 16:44     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Brilliant!

That's what the "buy" section of the site is for! I am glad that someone has been reintroduced to the game after so long. Success

--------------------

Dominus
Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 18:01     Profile for Dominus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I also receieved a spiffy newsletter. I've got NO idea how you had my name/addy, but I'm glad you did!
Posts: 12 | From: Newcastle, NSW, Australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 18:16     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for your kind comments

I spent an entire day searching the internet for KKND 2 related sites, collecting from bulletin boards, the KKND 2 Clan and more importantly, all the emails I have ever received relating to KKND 2 to Nahoo. I hope that this community will grow.

Please feel free to post messages on some of the older topics in the forum, it would be nice to hear some new perspectives on our comments and opinions. Enjoy!

--------------------

knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted July 01, 2009 07:55     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems like it has been a long time ago that someone posted in this thread.
Also found nahoo's site throught googling "kknd2"
It's amazing that after more than 11 years there are still kknd2 site and people who are still interesting/playing kknd2

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
NightWalker
Member # 1259

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2009 19:28     Profile for NightWalker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed,it is =D it's such a shame when good games are under-appreciated =(
Posts: 14 | From: Portugal | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted July 12, 2009 17:24     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The problem isn't always the game, it's the fact that the gamers abandon the game because there are "better" games atm
but atleast there are some people who don't forget about there favorite old game

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
xmpp texting
Member # 3983

posted April 12, 2014 05:09     Profile for xmpp texting   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A clan, a plan, not panama, a duck to go

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kknd2

--------------------

sms texting is for chumps or affluent dullards. abandon it = huge monthly savings.
(subsidize peer re-education atop voip & wean them with anveo or vitelity)

Posts: 9 | From: rfc 7081 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged
BackwardCap
Member # 3957

Rate Member

posted September 09, 2017 10:00     Profile for BackwardCap   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was one of the sites listed on the main kknd 2 page when I was looking to see if I could obtain the game online.
Posts: 2 | From: America | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04