my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Mad Rants   » biggest loada crap ive ever seen!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: biggest loada crap ive ever seen!
dardobul
Member # 323

Rate Member

posted July 06, 2006 10:07     Profile for dardobul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have only just registered here, but have been a fan of KKND since the original version, and i have seen a lot of ideas for KKND3. I've even had a few stas at it myself, none of which were too successful, but still...
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?????
a t-rex that shoots railguns? a DRAGON???? this isnt D&D or might and magic, this is KKND!!!! and honestly, why leave earth? if anything was going to happen, i would say that the survivors and the evolved both crush each other's main bases at the same time, ending up still facing each other but on opposite sidesand the series nine get a blue screen of death. everyone is either trying to reboot or thinks they have killed the enemy. coupla years later, the evolved and the series nine both realise that the series nine will wake up at some point, therefore more gunz, shootyness n stuuf! the evolved decide the scourge are just voices in their heads, seeing as they are not now gods or anything like they were promised, and the survivors develop a fondness for cigars. series nine ave rebooted themselves ages ago, because they were using winux not lindows, and see the puny stupid humans staring at each other. possibly some 21st century scientists wake up from cryo stasis, realise the situation, and decide the best bet is to purge all human traces from earth and let nature start again. best way to do that is with some good olde fashioned city knowhow, oh, and some salvaged plasma cannons, missile launchers, machine guns, etc.

if you want to come up with ideas, thats fine, provided they arent hideously powerful, masively destructive or game altering, and, as was said before, NO SUPERWEAPONS!!! and no spies, or anyhtin else u have nickedfrom C&C!!!! there, im done.... feel free to all go nuts at me if u think im wrong!!

--------------------

the grunts best friend is not his gun, its the bullet catcher in front of him!

Posts: 1 | From: england | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04