my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Map Editing   » First new multiplayer map!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First new multiplayer map!
AndiNo
Member # 677

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2011 06:22     Profile for AndiNo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi again!
This time I finally found a way to create working multiplayer missions. As a result I'm showing here a very simple and basic 4on4 desert map.
As a result of different errors and complications withing the KKND mission editor the tech-bunkers might be misplaced if you want to play with them.

Link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-3278472/MindTheGap.zip.html

Installation:
Just extract the files to your KKND2\Levels\Multi folder.
I noticed that sometimes user created maps won't show up in the multiplayer map selection screen. If that happens just move some of the other maps to a subfolder for example. Then selecting the new map should be no problem.

Oh and by the way:
If you want to know how to create working multiplayer maps you have to join my special AndiNo clan. It only costs 5€ per month, so I see no problem there!

Posts: 31 | From: my computer | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Berzerk-Leo
Member # 3899

Rate Member

posted May 14, 2011 10:03     Profile for Berzerk-Leo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All greetings.
At me a problem, after export of a map I see here it in game.
That it and as with it to struggle, help?

Posts: 3 | From: Russia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
AndiNo
Member # 677

Member Rated:

posted May 15, 2011 07:13     Profile for AndiNo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It doesn't really belong to this thread but I had this error multiple times, too. If I remember correctly you just have to export your mission again and again until it looks right in-game. This seems to be a problem of the editor and/or the tools coming with it.
Posts: 31 | From: my computer | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04