my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Map Editing   » Kme In WindowsXp

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kme In WindowsXp
firefly3233
Member # 314

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2007 23:01     Profile for firefly3233     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm chinese. We want to have a Good kme.

Because,In windowsXp , We can't use the Kme.

Please give me a Download address.

PS: Kmefixed Not good. I also Don't use this.

Posts: 30 | From: China | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
firefly3233
Member # 314

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2007 23:16     Profile for firefly3233     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And I want to know:

How to add the Constructibles In Kme?

And

How to use the Palette? I can't use it.

firefly3233
Member # 314

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2007 23:29     Profile for firefly3233     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And How to add the reinforcement(to touch off ).
eNeMDe
Member # 1447

Rate Member

posted February 15, 2009 11:46     Profile for eNeMDe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KME works correctly on Win ME, so...

--------------------

Still waiting for KKND3...

Posts: 8 | From: Wrocław | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
LOEweNz@Hn
Member # 1541

posted February 15, 2009 14:11     Profile for LOEweNz@Hn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can also make a singleplayer map (didnt have tested multiplayer), but without any tiles or attributes, because the kme crashes.

but theres a strange phenomeon on XP.
When you save your created map a second time and export it and then you start to play, the ground/floor/-texture of the map is bugging. You only see weird colors.

So I'm going to buy Win 98 and install it together with XP. :-)

Posts: 35 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2009 15:29     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Be sure to keep us posted on how that goes! Early last year it must have been I attempted mounting windows 98 on a virtual pc in order to use the kme, and while I got somewhere, my lack of understanding mixed with my low tolerance of confusion led me to give up. Be sure to keep us updated, and start pumping out some solid multiplayer maps for us!

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Posts: 56 | From: Canberra, Australia | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
LOEweNz@Hn
Member # 1541

posted February 16, 2009 07:59     Profile for LOEweNz@Hn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Sir :-)
But map without tiles is a little bit boring. ^^

Does someone know how to create tiles with the Highland and Urban Tilesets you can download from this site? You only get .TGA files, but the question is, how to order and structure them and how to compile them to a complete tileset.

Is it possible, that you can add graphic to graphic in the kme, when you click on "New tile set". But I need Win 98 to test this. I will buy it from a store and keep you informed.

Posts: 35 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted June 28, 2009 16:36     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm having exately the same questions.
What to do with the .tga files?
Anyone knows how?

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04