my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » Map Editing   » A new KME?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A new KME?
Series 9's Champion
Member # 145

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2004 13:01     Profile for Series 9's Champion     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is jus a speculation, I don't got the skills nor anything so I am jus askin if it would be possible, to have made a own/fanmade KME sort of? a more stable and easy Multi/singleplayer mapmaker that works with XP, as well as older windows versions.

Is that a very hard task to do? I don't know I am jus asking.

I ask because that I would really liked to make alot of KKND2 maps, both multi and singleplay (would be planning a long KKND2 Campaign with story elements if had the means to make maps) and KME doesn't work for me at all. u_u

[ December 23, 2004: Message edited by: Series 9's Champion ]

--------------------

Machines roars over the ground, to conquer an destroy.

Posts: 11 | From: Norway | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dane345345
Member # 30

posted December 23, 2004 16:09     Profile for Dane345345     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You might want to check out this thread.

Change your options so you're able to view threads from the past 75 days or so.

Series 9's Champion
Member # 145

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2004 16:23     Profile for Series 9's Champion     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes I've read that thread and tried the Fixed version but it didn't work for me u_u I have XP and I get an error message whenever trying to change to tiles or other in KME. it jus crashes.

But also I was askin this cus the tool is rather annoyingly bugged oo;;; and if thered been somone who'd coulda jus made a sort of update to fix it enough to make it almost completly realiable.

These are jus thoughts by the way.

--------------------

Machines roars over the ground, to conquer an destroy.

Posts: 11 | From: Norway | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04