my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » in game music + Briefing Screens

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: in game music + Briefing Screens
seaniger22
Member # 2006

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2010 19:42     Profile for seaniger22     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
G'day, i purchased the game from the site about a month ago and just realised that the briefing screens don't show at all and there is no music in the entire game, i just get sounds. There is music files, but they don't play. Can any1 help me?
Posts: 4 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2010 02:19     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The CD ISOs are complete. Are you talking about the game demos as these will not have the introduction videos.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
seaniger22
Member # 2006

Rate Member

posted January 10, 2010 01:19     Profile for seaniger22     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i only installed the zip files not the iso files but im am trying them now
seaniger22
Member # 2006

Rate Member

posted January 12, 2010 23:31     Profile for seaniger22     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i just downloaded the iso files and opened them with iso buster then i copied them to a cd with the correct lables, but when i tryed to auto run or set-up it said that it was not a win35 file?
knack69
Member # 1729

Rate Member

posted January 19, 2010 12:16     Profile for knack69     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi seaniger22,

Maybe it's a bad copy of the game.
I'm not sure, but I believe that I posted a working link here on the forum.

grtz

Posts: 39 | From: belgium | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
seaniger22
Member # 2006

Rate Member

posted January 20, 2010 20:19     Profile for seaniger22     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
rightyo i'll ckeck it out

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04