my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Need Help Patch 1.2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help Patch 1.2
FraXXor
Member # 312

Rate Member

posted April 09, 2006 18:28     Profile for FraXXor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi

Iīve got problems with the KKND2 Patch v 1.2

I must use it because of ATI...

But when I start the PATCH.EXE, I canīt type y for yes or n for no to the question of installing VESA drivers....

Please help, thx

FraXXor

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 19, 2006 16:02     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Press "no" for these drivers.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
FraXXor
Member # 312

Rate Member

posted April 22, 2006 08:20     Profile for FraXXor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no, I canīt

if I type "n" it says nothing...
the letter doesnīt come and Iīve already tried all letters on the keyboard to answer the question, but it doesnīt work

why ???

thx

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2006 09:45     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you talking about KKND or KKND2 here?

--------------------

FraXXor
Member # 312

Rate Member

posted April 22, 2006 11:26     Profile for FraXXor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
about kknd2:

if I do the KKND2PTCH.EXE again and if it aks me if I want to overwrite I [u]can[/u] type "n" for no...
but the PATCH.EXE doesnīt work

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2006 18:43     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You need to backup or ZIP the KKND2.EXE program before applying the patch.

The patch does not work with the UK version, only the US version. If you need a patch for another country, select the correct one from the Download area.

--------------------

FraXXor
Member # 312

Rate Member

posted April 24, 2006 09:20     Profile for FraXXor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
but if I zip the kknd2.exe, can that change the using of the patch.exe?

I canīt press any key in the patch so I canīt ignore vesa drivers ...

I think the patch has got mistakes or my PC^^

I should backup the kknd2.exe, should I erase it after that?

FraXXor

Yoll
Member # 318

Rate Member

posted May 11, 2006 15:25     Profile for Yoll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a very simple problem.
I played the game on my old PC long ago, and now I blew the dust off the CD, to play again, even solved the DirectX problem.
Only one remains:
Oil does not want to deplete from the wells, no matter how much I harness, and how much did the given oil patch start with... It does not deplete a millimeter, no matter what.
This nuisance ruins the structure of many missions in single player, making all of them too easy, and some(meant to be hard) ridiculously childish...Not even mentioning the total redundance of alternative sources of power, thanks to this feat... I don't think I need to explain any further.
So..question is: is there a way to repair this bug? I think it might have something to do with the speed of my computer, for I played the very same CD on my P2 years ago, and the oil depleted very nicely back then!

Plz help. TY

Posts: 1 | From: Hungary | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04