my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » S9 mision: Gopher Hunt

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: S9 mision: Gopher Hunt
brillenschuss
Member # 258

Rate Member

posted September 13, 2005 08:51     Profile for brillenschuss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it just me or is this mission simply too hard to beat? With a handful of infantry (half of them are useless anti-air rocketlaunchers and flamethrowers getting killed by my own units' splash damage), 5-6 light vehicles (patrolbots and responsebots and 2 tanks I am supposed to clean an entire map with 3 or more cannon towers and a fortified survivors base. I tried the mission like 10 times and now on top of it all I can't get the cheats to work!
I have a shortcut:
"C:\spiele\KKND Krossfire\Kknd2.exe" -badnews
and tried for 15 mins to hit ctrl and tab together but the darn message just won't show up! please anyone tell me what mistake(s) I could have made either tryingh to beat the mission or trying to cheat!

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 13, 2005 10:05     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This mission can be completed with clever unit positionning. You may notice that some units have very good range while others are simply useful as connon fodder.

You need to hold Shift and Tab down at the same time. You will see that "cheats enabled" appears, then refer to the cheat page for what you can do now.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04