my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » Curse you WinXP

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curse you WinXP
Destrier
Member # 243

Rate Member

posted July 17, 2005 03:12     Profile for Destrier     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok first post sorry. I recently downloaded the demo for KKND2 and when I attempt to install it, it gives me this error.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

I already tried changing the compatability to win95 but that didn't do anything. I'm running winxp home so I assumed that had something to do with it but I don't know, some help would be much appreciated.

Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2005 05:40     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't receive this error when I run the demo. I guess you'll need to try the full version before you'll get it to load.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Destrier
Member # 243

Rate Member

posted July 17, 2005 06:18     Profile for Destrier     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well i some how managed to get the demo for kknd extreme to install, do cheats not work with the demo?
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 19, 2005 06:03     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really doubt that cheats will work on the demo.

If you want more missions and to cheat in them, then get the full game.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
chaplin
Member # 92

Rate Member

posted July 19, 2005 10:27     Profile for chaplin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dont know if it will work but i had the same error with the game ceasar 3...

go to -> C:\WINDOWS\repair\ copy the autoexec.nt and paste it in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ file

lets hope it works

Posts: 7 | From: dendermonde | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04