my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » KKND 2 Gaming   » question...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question...
chainsoar
Member # 235

Rate Member

posted July 05, 2005 08:37     Profile for chainsoar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a small query - my copy of KKND is a german copy I purchased from ebay, unaware of its german-ness...despite being unable to make anything out (mission briefings, so on) in the single player game, I wondered if i could play online? If so, how? I heard something about a patch. What is this patch, and after I've got it, how do I get online to play the game? Do you guys use gamespy or something similiar? That wasn't just a small query was it....Many thanks in advance

--------------------

I tried snorting coke once, but an ice cube got lodged in my nose.

Posts: 4 | From: London | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2005 16:11     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The German version of the game will connect to any other version of KKND, except the UK English version. Please use the patch to update the game and solve the multiplayer protocol problems.

Use TCP/IP to connect to other users. Check out the Support page for information.

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trail
Member # 246

Rate Member

posted July 31, 2005 07:45     Profile for Trail     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is everything in the game in german on the german version´?
Posts: 9 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nahoo
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 02, 2005 09:58     Profile for Nahoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Surprisingly, yes...

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04