my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Planet KKND 2   » General Discussions   » Anyone Remember Machines?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone Remember Machines?
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted January 17, 2007 10:01     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey there! I don't suppose any of you remember the Acclaim game Machines? That was a rocking game that came close to the standards of Krossfire. I ask any that can remember (particularly admin at this site) to reply here, as I am attempting to get some backlinking happening to wiredforwar.org, a site dedicated to machines, but who unfortunately is dying out a bit. Thanks a heap,
Strongbee

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Posts: 56 | From: Canberra, Australia | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2007 09:00     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well Nahoo, how about it? I do so hope I am talking to a machines vet here, and even if I am not, I strongly advise you get the game (from the site - do NOT pay eighty US for it on ebay!), and give it a go. It is a terrific game that somehow collapsed on itself, and a link to it from you would mean a lot to us.

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Ness
Member # 751

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2007 08:01     Profile for Ness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WE CANNOT LET THIS DIE!

NEVER!

--------------------

This is not a signature.

Posts: 19 | From: At Computer | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2007 09:16     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait, what? I apologise, this REALLY is not my night. We can't let what die? The Krossfire community, or Machines? Personally, I don't think either of them should die, and, now that I think about it, the Krossfire community is looking a tad, uh, sadder, then the machines community

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Ness
Member # 751

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2007 19:51     Profile for Ness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The KKND board.

I just kinda noticed that you and I, and a few others, are the only ones here.

--------------------

This is not a signature.

Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted February 04, 2007 09:36     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, well, I get that feeling too. Hey, where are you? We could have a game next weekend, if you'd care for it Ness. It's a free push-over fight for you, so why not?

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

Ness
Member # 751

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2007 08:29     Profile for Ness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sure.

email me the time and date and your info so i can connect to nesskid@gmail.com

--------------------

This is not a signature.

Strongbee
Administrator
Member # 748

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2007 08:01     Profile for Strongbee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonderful! Look forward to it!

--------------------

Open the floodgates!

All times are Eastern Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Planet KKND 2

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04